Consider your first pass through agencyfinder.eu as a rehearsal or a dry run.
Get familiar with how the system works and learn how your choices affect agency selection. Small incremental changes in criteria like "location" (major city centers like London, Manchester, Edinburgh
and Dublin have the most agencies) make a big difference in the final count.
In all cases, we'll review your final search and discuss it by telephone. There is no "bad" search, and since the agencies don't know anything about what you do until you say "go," there's nothing to fear!
As you search, remember these points:
1. Begin by giving us as much information as possible in the narrative windows.
2. In Fields Served, mark one or two (no more than four) that represent your business, or mark those that conduct their business similar to yours.
3. Then start by selecting agency qualities you consider mandatory.
4. Save your optional attributes for last; watch how the count changes.
5. Rather than checking many at one time, select only a few and hit [Submit]
6. Discover which attributes have the greatest affect; then work back and forth.
7. If location is important, make that selection early. Then add other attributes.
8. Your budget affects agency selection; if you're starting with a test budget, in the "pull-down," indicate your anticipated annual budget.
There's one compelling reason to conduct your search properly - - that's the Cost of An Agency Search. The following tips will help ensure your search goes smoothly.
The Perfect Search
This simple set of sequential steps will help you streamline your search:
1. Have valid reasons to dismiss the old before hiring the new.
2. Identify and assemble your "fixed & locked" executive search team.